VECCHIA ROMAGNA 18
Intense and refined, Riserva18 is an extraordinarily sophisticated sipping wine distillate. An expert blend of spirits aged for a minimum of 18 years. Its ageing in small and large casks and finishing in barrels, that previously containedItaly’s prestigious Amarone della Valpolicella wine, give the spirit an intense and sophisticated aromatic profile.
Riserva 18 represents the essential synthesis of the unique Vecchia Romagna method. Its intense aromatic profile is the result of ageing for a minimum of 18 years in French oak barriques and large Slavonian oak casks, followed by refinement in barrels used to age Amarone della Valpolicella, a prestigious Italian red wine. The process defines its structure and roundness, adding intense, persistent notes.
THE UNIQUENESS OF VECCHIA ROMAGNA 18 YEARS: The Riserva 18 will come in a uniquely designed and premium box, embellished by elegant details. A certificate stating the serial number of the bottle(which will go from 1 to 5000 for this first release) will be included in the box, making it an even more special item.
COLOUR: An extremely bright, warm amber containing hints of mahogany and gold.
NOSE: Spicy notes and tobacco leaf blend with ethereal hints of dried fruit and bold notes of walnut and fig. It is easy to recognise the wine from which the brandy is made, expressed in notes recalling sherry, port and marsal.
PALATE: Smooth, intense, persistent. Yellow candied fruit blends with fruit preserved in spirits and spicy notes of cinnamon, pimento and cloves. The complex notes of walnut leaf and newly dried tobacco leaf stand out, as well as coffee and fortified wines such as madeira. Finishing in barrels used in the making of Italy’s classic Amaronedella Valpolicella wine adds a winy, tannic touch underlining the spirit’s structure and balance.
Country of origin: Italy
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions