Strangers and Sons Gin
Stranger & Sons Gin—the debut gin of Third Eye Distillery, Goa, was born in contemporary India, where nothing is as it seems and everything demands that you look again.
As early innovators in the Indian gin landscape, Third Eye Distillery set out to reinvent the perception of the Indian spirits industry while at the same time encouraging consumers to explore spirits through more creative, experimental choices. The spirit is a fitting representation of this bold and layered India, crafted with 9 familiar botanicals, the gin possesses an inherent duality owing to a bouquet of Indian citruses like the gondhoraj lemons and Indian bergamot, contrasted by a clutch of popular spices like black pepper, nutmeg, and mace, to name a few. The result? A three-dimensional spirit that reveals new layers with each sip. The emphatic freshness of citrus and the robust blend of warm spices give the gin its inherent duality. The duality of Stranger & Sons makes it an exceptional foundation for cocktails, an invigorating pour like a gimlet during the day and an enticing gibson once dusk descends. A gin like this asks to be savoured unlike any other. This Indian spirited gin, captures the essence of India in every bottle for a curious and discerning consumer.
So pour yourself some gin and tonic, drop in a slice of fresh ginger and enjoy a truly Strange G&T.
ISWC- Outstanding Medal 2020
Master Medal- Asian Spirits Masters 2021
Gin Masters Gold Medal 2021
Gin Of The Year - Master Of Malt 2023
Our gin is a three dimensional spirit that highlights each of it's 9 botanicals, citrus notes on the nose of bergamot, orange, lemon and lime with a mid palate of black pepper, nutmeg, mace and coriander followed by earthiness of angelica root, cassia bark and liquorice
Ways of Serve:
1. STRANGE G&T
40ml Stranger & Sons
120ml Fever Tree Tonic
2. APRICOT GIBSON HIGHBALL
60ml Stranger & Sons
15ml Pickled Apricot Brine
90ml Fever Tree Soda
Country of Origin: India
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions