SAECO Magic M2 Bean-to-Cup Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
Magic M2 represents a new and innovative machine that offers advanced performance, combined with modern features and a high level of design.
Equipped with the new milk frothing system that is built into the coffee dispenser which is extremely silent.
The 7” colour touch screen allows the user to easily navigate through menus and operations. Beverage recipes are customizable.
Magic M2 is the ideal coffee machine for every working environment, adaptable from the office to homes; or from conference centres to boutique hotels, and an unfailing presence in companies.
Modern design and cutting-edge technology at the service of taste: a synthesis of the best Saeco quality.
Machine features and specifications:
• 8.5 to 15 g variable chamber coffee unit
• 7’’ touch screen with customizable recipes
• Simultaneous dispensing of 2 cups of coffee
• Silent built-in milk frother with patented cleaning system
• Combined coffee, milk and water dispenser unit
Dimensions (W x H x D, mm): 280 x 470 x 481
Weight (kg): 14.8kg
Power supply (volt/watt): 230/1900
Pump pressure (bar): 15 bars
Water tank capacity (liter): 4 liter
Bean hopper capacity (kg): 1.2kg
Waste bean size (piece) : 30 cups
Body & Color: ABS Plastic / Black
Display: Touch screen 7’’ 1024 x 600 colour
Coffee grinder: steel conical burrs
After sales service enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
One year after sales carry-in service warranty included. Not including parts.
Photos are for reference only.
Machine country of manufacture: Italy
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions