Procera Green Dot
"The world of Gin has become rather busy with excessive amounts of botanicals and even colours being used de rigeur. Procera Green Dot was a countermovement to this, striping Gin back to its true essence and letting its terroir come to the fore. The complexity extracted from only using Juniper proves that less, indeed, can be more.“ ROGER JORGENSEN - PROCERA MASTER DISTILLER
African Juniper never Dried: At Procera, we are the pioneers of the use of the high-altitude African Juniperus Procera berry which we distill fresh and never dried, unlike almost all other gins. These innovations create an elegant gin of distinction with a nutty, bright flavour profile truly representative of its African sun-kissed terroir and birthplace.
Limited Release, Vintage 2021: Our Green Dot 2021 Vintage is the most terroir-driven expression in our range. Representing the absolute personification of what is so special about the Juniperus Procera tree, no two years of this small production gin will be exactly the same, creating vintages reflective of their harvest. The 2021 vintage marks the inaugural release.
Procera gin was founded with a dream to bring the very best of Africa to the world. Our gin is skillfully crafted in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s the world’s first gin to use Juniperus Procera, which we harvest just 70 kilometres from our distillery in Kijabe, picked from trees growing at an altitude of 2,200m. Procera captures and expresses the terroir of our continent in every sip.
Procera Green Dot was designed to take juniper terroir to its absolute limits, representing a world-first for gin using botanicals only from Juniper trees. Green Dot is the liquid personification of Procera, using only juniper, foliage, wood and
berries, which results in gin full of earthy, piney, nutty flavour. Green Dot is Procera's most versatile gin, suiting a range of drinks styles as well as being a remarkable sipping gin on its own. Martinis work particularly well on the cocktail
front, along with G&T serves with a sprinkle of Green Dot botanical salt, which emphasises the gins unique character.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Double Gold Medal 2021
Nose: Earthy, delicate and woody in style with subtle notes of pine forest combined with deep, intense, core aromas of green juniper. Broad and evolving in the glass with a unique profile which consistently reveals different layers and nuances.
Palate: Complex yet understated at first; initial flavours of juniper, herbs and stone fruit are revealed on a layered and mouth-filling journey. A sweet and juicy-like mid-palate displays a personified taste exploration of Juniperus Procera with a multi -dimensional cascade of flavours evocative of the berry itself. Earthy, green and umami on the finish, which lingers and evolves for several minutes on a harmonious and savoury palate.
Ways of Serve
Gin & Tonic
Country of Origin: Kenya
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions