Le Sparkling Gin by Perrier - DIY kit with Slingsby London Dry Gin
A mariage of simplicity where the aphrodisiac character of botanicals skillfully spices up the sparkling freshness of Perrier. It will please those who don't like the bitterness of tonic.
This DIY kit includes:
1 bottle of Two Moons Signature Dry Gin 700ml
4 bottles of Perrier Lime Sparkling Mineral Water 330ml
Ingredients and supplies (not provided):
Long drink glass
Small measuring cup (cl)
How to make it perfect?
- Make a cucumber tagliatelle with a peeler , lengthwise of the cucumber
- Stick it inside the glass, pour the 3cl of Gin with a measuring cup and top up with the PERRIER® Lime
- Using your mixing spoon, stir from bottom to top twice and serve
You like it fresher? Add a few metal ice cubes.
About Slingsby: Our award-winning London Dry Gin has been crafted using locally sourced botanicals that are synonymous with the beautiful and restorative nature of Harrogate including Primrose, sweet cicely, nettle, rhubarb, milk thistle, rosehip and Taylors of Harrogate green and jasmine tea. These unique botanicals are complemented with water drawn from the world-famous Harrogate aquifer, pure single grain spirit and a handful of the finest ingredients sourced from around the world.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
About Perrier: Since 1863, Perrier water has come from a single source in Vergèze, located in the south of France. It comes from a natural terroir in the heart of Provencal garrigue and, because of a unique balance of minerals, compares to no other. Since its roots, Perrier® has been an inevitable component of some of the most popular cocktails and mocktails, initiating some daring marriages.
Country of Origin: France
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions