Recommended Sake on Live Commerce| 御慶事 純米吟醸 ひたち錦 | Gokeiji Jummai Ginjo Hitachi Nishiki
御慶事 純米吟醸 ひたち錦
Sake made from Ibaraki rice, and was once made for Emperor Taisho's wedding ceremony back in the Meiji Era. Scored 90 points at the Robert Parker Wine Advocate Rating System and also a Grand Prix Winner at IWC 2016.
Milling Rate: 50%
Aoki Sake Brewery was founded in 1831 in Koga, Ibaraki. Today, it is the only family-run sake brewery that preserves the land and traditions that have been passed down from generations.
When the third generation owner married the Emperor Taishō, the sake "Gokeiji (The greatest joy)" was named with the wish for the prosperity of the imperial family and the country.
As the only local sake in Koga area, it is widely loved by locals and many others.
Through sake brewing, the brewery would like to pass on Mr. Mori's technique and sake culture to future generations, as well as let more people feel the blessings of nature in Ibaraki.
Hong Kong Island: $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$70 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions