Slingsby Navy Strength Gin
London Spirits Competition 2018 - Silver
Berlin International Spirits Competition 2018 - Silver
The Spirits Business 2019, Gin Masters - Gold
One glimpse of the sleek, black bottle indicates that this is something very special. Our Navy Strength Gin uses the same botanical mix as our classic London Dry Gin including Primrose, sweet cicely, nettle, rhubarb, milk thistle, rosehip and Taylors of Harrogate green and jasmine tea, however is stronger and richer with an ABV of 57%. This creates a great body and intensity whilst still retaining our classically smooth finish. This gin continues the tradition of the Royal Navy’s ‘proof test’, whereby gunpowder can still ignite if gin is accidentally spilled upon it.
Tasting notes: Once the citrus has mellowed, the softer and more earthier botanicals become a lot more dominant, adding a savoury note which balances out the palate. A reduction in Harrogate Spring water allows some of the less featured botanicals, Jasmine and Green Tea to take on a more dominant presence. The mellowed Juniper and subtle vanilla profile, paired with liquorish root allows for a subtle and sweet finish.
Ways to serve:
Serve on ice with premium elderflower tonic water and garnish with fresh raspberries.
-50ml Slingsby Navy Strength Gin
-50ml Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice
-5ml Rose's Lime Cordial
-5ml Simple Syrup
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a low ball glass rimmed with lime and salt and filled with ice. Garnish with a twist of pink grapefruit.
Alcohol Percentage: 57%
Country of Origin: UK
Hong Kong Island: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$150 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions