Glen Grant 21 Year Old
Launched in 2023, the Glen Grant 21-Year-Old is the oldest expression in the brand’s permanent collection. It’s an evocative single malt with unfolding layers of complexity. Natural colour, mature, well rounded, and suitable for true single malt Scotch whisky lovers.
The creation of The Glen Grant 21-Years-old represents a definitive moment in the evolution of the Glen Grant and marks a new chapter in its story. Sitting at the gateway to the prestige expressions of the brand portfolio, this 21-Year-Old joins the 10-, 12-, 15-, and 18-Year-Old family of single malt whiskies and sets the tone for a range of innovative new releases set to be unveiled from 2023 onwards.
Bottled at 46%, natural in color and no-chill filtered, this 21-Year-Old is married in small batches to preserve the integrity of the refined flavours and to ensure absolute quality. The resulting character captures this tropical flair. It offers a sweet nose with ripe peaches, toffee, and raisins which leads to an explosion of rich tropical fruits, such as coconut, and creamy butter note to taste. A soft welcoming mouthfeel alludes to a long followed by an enduring finish of caramelised crème brulée.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions