Cambridge Dry Gin
Our ‘gin for all seasons’, created from a recipe home grown in the distillery gardens. We’ve used locally available botanicals including lemon verbena, rosemary, basil and rose petals to produce this crisp, fresh gin for you to enjoy throughout the year.
Double Gold medal – China Wine and Spirits
Best Value Awards 2021
Gold medal – European Spirits Challenge 2021
Ways to serve:
CAMBRIDGE DRY G&T
50ml Cambridge Dry Gin
125ml Indian Tonic
Fresh Mint garnish
25ml Cambridge Dry Gin
15ml Elderflower cordial
10ml Martini rosso
Fresh basil leaves as garnish
“Gin production has remained almost completely unchanged since the mid-18th century. Most are good. Some are very good. We wanted to achieve something outstanding.”
William and Lucy Lowe started Cambridge Distillery with the vision to make gins that could capture the taste of the English seasons using fresh botanicals grown in and around their home in
Cambridge. For William and Lucy, no two botanicals are identical and, as such, they need to be treated individually. To achieve this, they pioneered a unique novo-dimensional vacuum distillation method allowing them to tailor temperature and pressure along with seven other parameters to each botanical. This means they can distill the freshest, most delicate ingredients whose flavours would otherwise not survive traditional distillation.
With more than two decades of experience in wines and spirits, teaching over 10,000 trade professionals, Cambridge Disstilery' co-founder, William Lowe MW became the first ever master distiller to become Master of Wine. Using his expert palate, William carefully blends individual distillates to create extremely well-balanced gins with entirely different flavour profiles according to the ingredient’s provenance and seasonality.
Country of Origin: UK
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions