Procera Blue Dot
An African craft gin from Procera, distilled in Nairobi with 10 botanicals, all sourced from across Africa, including Madagascan pink pepper and Moroccan orris root. However, the most important botanical here is a relatively unseen species of juniper, Juniper Procera (most gins use Juniper Communis), also known as African juniper as it only grows in the highlands of Kenya and Ethiopia. This different variety gives the gin a nuttier, earthier backbone. After distillation, the gin is bottled into stunning hand-blown bottles, also produced in Nairobi. A truly unique gin.
Procera Blue Dot is our original release and where our story first began. It is an elegant and refined expression, crafted for sipping and for use in martinis. Boasting an extraordinary depth of flavour, length of finish and breadth of complexity on the palate, Blue Dot abounds with intense juniper, subtle earthy undertones and bright spicy top notes. With the addition of our bespoke botanical salt garnish, a G&T bursts to life with a unique, savoury exuberance and inimitable character
Procera gin was founded with a dream to bring the very best of Africa to the world. Our gin is skillfully crafted in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s the world’s first gin to use Juniperus Procera, which we harvest just 70 kilometres from our distillery in Kijabe, picked from trees growing at an altitude of 2,200m. Procera captures and expresses the terroir of our continent in every sip.
Procera is proudly African, with our ten botanicals grown across our vast continent by the most passionate and dedicated farmers. From the plains of Morocco in the north-west to the Indian Ocean islands in the south-east, Africa’s sun and soils produce an unparalleled quality and range of natural produce.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Gold Medal 2019, 2020, 2021
International Wine and Spirits Awards London
Gold Medal 2020 – 96 points
Michelangelo Awards 2019
Gin Trophy #1 out of 124 Entries
Nose: Familiar earthy juniper notes arrive first, developing rich, nutty notes later on, paired with fresh citrus.
Palate: Warming spices (think peppercorn and caraway), with the intriguing nutty juniper notes remaining at the fore.
Finish: Subtly woody notes linger long on the palate.
Ways of Serve
Country of Origin: Kenya
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions