Support HK F&B: COA x Limited Edition Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario Auction
Exclusive 2-hour Tequila Appreciation Class with Jay Khan, founder of COA Hong Kong (Includes 3 tequila tasting flights and welcome drinks for 2-3 guests)
All profits from this auction will be donated to COA given the recent hardship placed on the local bar scene in Hong Kong.
Coa was voted 3rd place in Asia’s 50 Best Bars. Its owner-bartender Jay Khan has also been voted the Altos Bartenders’ Bartender 2020
Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario
A limited edition super premium tequila from Jose Cuervo, commemorating the historic birth of tequila production and 10 generations of the Cuervo family tradition: on November 2, 1758 Don Jose Antonio de Cuervo obtained the first plot of land on which to cultivate Agave. In anticipation of the 250th anniversary of this event, Jose Cuervo’s own jimadors planted blue agave on the exact same plot of land obtained in 1758 and used these estate-grown plants in the production of Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario.
Only 495 bottles of the arguably most exclusive tequila ever made were produced. It's made with a blend of 5-, 10-, 15-, and 20-year-old Extra Añejo tequilas from the family's own reserve plus a selection of Blanco tequila uncovered in the Cuervo cellars that had been stored there for over 100 years. The best of these Extra Añejos, aged in toasted new American Oak barrels for a minimum of three years, were selected by the master distiller and blended together to achieve a superior tequila. The distinctive blend was then finished for 10 months in Sherry casks. The decanter was inspired by the original glass bottle first used by Jose Cuervo to ship Tequila to towns throughout Mexico. Each comes packaged in an elegant oak gift box with its sequential number etched into the glass, certifying the product's rarity and authenticity.
The tequila within Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario is up to 200 years old and shows the taste of agave from 18th and 19th centuries. The experience offered being absolutely and completely unique. This bottle is one of only two sold and allocated to all of Asia and the only one available for purchase.
Bidding price starts at HK$28,000. Bid increments are by HK$500.
Auction result will be announced on 30th September 2020 on Metabev's Instagram.
Winner will be contacted by email.
Hong Kong Island: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$150 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions