Hapusa & Tonic DIY Kit
TO PREPARE THE PERFECT HAPUSA GIN & TONIC
Hapusa Gin & Tonic DIY Kit Includes:
1 bottle of Hapusa, Himalayan Dry Gin 700ml
6 bottles of Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water 200ml
Ways to drink Hapusa Gin & Tonic:
1. With Lemon Peel
50ml Hapusa Gin
150ml Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water
Garnish: lemon peel
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Use a large wine glass or a tall glass.
3. Filled with ice cubes, pour the 50ml Hapusa Gin, then top with Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water.
4. Get a fresh lemon, cut a small piece of the skin and squeeze the oil on top of the glass and drop the lemon peel into the drink.
5. Drink and enjoy.
Distilled in India with foraged Himalayan Juniper and locally sourced botanicals, HAPUSA is a gin that is uniquely Indian.
In Sanskrit, Juniper is called ‘Hapusa’, and it is this which gives our Gin not only its name but its untamed aroma and flavor. Found near the snow line in the Himalayas, this elusive Juniper Berry provides a beautiful structure around which the rest of our botanicals are purposefully arranged.
These botanicals come from all across the country to bring together its varied flavours, cuisines and cultures to make this a real journey in a glass. From the Pine forests in the Himalayas, your taste buds venture along the banks of the Hooghly River, through the monsoon forests of Tamil Nadu and finally end their journey in the lush spice farms of Goa.
Hapusa is a sipping Gin in that it can be enjoyed all by itself or over ice. The inclusion of Turmeric and Mango make this one of the very few savory gins found today. The distillers, Anand Virmani and Jay Dhawan highly recommend Hapusa in a Negroni or with ice and tonic topped with 15ml of dark-roast cold brew coffee.
Country of origin: India
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions