Glen Grant Dennis Malcolm Anniversary Edition - 60 Year Old
Saturday 3rd April 2021 marked 60 years since Dennis Malcolm started out on his career in whisky at The Glen Grant distillery. Such a landmark calls for a unique celebration - the release of The Glen Grant Dennis Malcolm Anniversary Edition Aged 60 Years.
For almost 22,000 days and nights, this carefully distilled amber malt whisky has matured naturally in a hand-selected Oloroso sherry cask. With only 360 decanters available, this complex alchemy of spirit and time is a rare specimen and a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Featuring a warm chestnut colour, The Glen Grant Dennis Malcolm Anniversary Edition Aged 60 Years begins with vibrant ripe Seville orange notes leading to an unravelling of rich fruits and nuts, including apricot and peaches, raisons, pecan nuts, and a hint of cigar smoke. This malt whisky offers richly fruity, beautifully balanced layers of dark chocolate and treacle toffee notes to taste followed by long and lingering flavours of figs, dates, liquorice, and a hint of smoke at the finish.
DECANTER: An exquisite, bespoke crystal decanter inspired by by The Glen Grant’s distinguished, tall slender copper pot stills and unique water-cooling purifiers that are the pride of the glen grant distillery. 360 individually engraved with bottle number.
PRESENTATION CASE: Luxurious handcrafted walnut presentation case with a finely detailed geometric pattern inspired by our unique distillation process.
AUTHENTICITY: The authenticity is guaranteed with Certificate Of Authentication that nestles within the Presentation Case personally signed by Master Distiller Dennis Malcolm.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Hong Kong Island: $650 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $850 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$80 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions