Brunch Pairing For 6 x Wave Pacific
ONE INDUSTRY BRUNCH PAIRING x WAVE PACIFIC
Whilst we specialize in our fine beverage products, we are proud to cross over & partner with other importers who share the same importance on integrity and quality as we do.
Waves Pacific sources its imported products solely from the highest calibre of suppliers. Their meat and gourmet products originate from farms and producers which do not use hormones or antibiotics and who practice environmentally sustainable production methods. Waves Pacific is outfitted with modern processing equipment that can produce fresh minced meats, fillet fish, and portioned meats from boneless and bone in product.
One Industry Home Experiences are for a limited period to highlight beautiful products we are proud to collaborate with. We encourage you to go direct to their website to place orders, or order one of our packages, or a combination thereof. Orders may be delivered separately and we will communicate expected delivery dates for each order.
BRUNCH PAIRING FOR 6 | $2560/SET
2 pieces of Ora King Salmon 300g
2 pieces of Roaring Forties Lamb Racks 800g
1 bottle of Pommery Brut Royal 750ml (Champagne | France | ABV. 12%)
1 bottle of Massimo Penna Barolo 2014 750ml (Wine | Lombardy | ABV. 14.5%)
1 case (24 bottles) of Peroni Nastro Azzurro 330ml (Beer | Italy | ABV. 5.1%)
1 bottle of Frescobaldi - Laudemio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml
1 Complimentary tin of Loison Biscuits 120g - random flavours*
1 Complimentary pack (20 pcs) of Baci Perugina - random flavours*
All complimentary gifts are limited offer, and random flavours will be given, while stock lasts.
ORA KING SALMON
Ora King Salmon are committed to breeding the best quality King (Chinook) Salmon; the most prestigious breed of salmon in the world. Raised in the pristine waters of New Zealand they are one the few salmon fisheries to have the highest ‘Green” rating by the Monterey Seafood Watch for their sustainable practices in making sure that their salmon are processed in a way with minimal environmental impact along with maintaining a high level of fish welfare throughout the salmon’s life.
Bass Strait is the ferocious stretch of ocean that separates mainland Australia from Tasmania. Antarctic driven swells are magnified in the strait, creating powerful, wild storm waves. It is twice as wide, and twice as rough as the English channel. It is this wild stretch of sea that lends the term “Roaring Forties”. And within these Roaring Forties are some of the most famous and legendary lamb producing regions in the world. The cleanest air in the world blows over the pastures here. The lush grass grows year round. They nourish British and European breed lambs, renowned for the delicate and special flavour of their meat.
Hong Kong Island: $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$70 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions