Amedei Dark Chocolate Colomba 1kg
Discover the Colomba (Easter Dove): a traditional Easter cake revisited by Amedei. The artisanal leavened Colomba by Roberto Rinaldini is made with the best raw materials and following the ancient pastry arts: more than 48 hours of natural leavening time. Few selected ingredients: wheat flour, fresh eggs and butter, honey, wild strawberries, cherries and Amedei 65% dark chocolate.
Roberto Rinaldini is pastry chef, Ampi master (the prestigious academy of Italian pastry chefs), founder of Rinaldini Pastry and member of Relais Dessert (the French association that collects the global elite of pastry and chocolate experts).
Ingredients: soft WHEAT flour, BUTTER, sugar, Amedei dark chocolate (10%) (cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter. Minimum cocoa 65%), EGG yolk, NATURAL YEAST, water, candied cherries 5 % (cherries, glucose-fructose syrup, sucrose, black cherry juice, vegetable concentrate, acidifier: citric acid, natural flavors), small candied strawberries 5% (small strawberries, glucose-fructose syrup, sucrose, acidifier: citric acid , preservative: potassium sorbate), acacia honey, natural orange flavor, salt, natural lemon flavor, vanilla pods. May contain traces of PISTACHIOS, NUTS.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 20°C.
Country of Origin: Italy
Hong Kong Island: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$150 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time. (Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.
For more information, please refer to Terms & Conditions