LAIBA x BAR IN A BOTTLE HONG KONG COLLECTION *Production Lead Time - 7 days
6 artisanal cocktails in a bottle, crafted and inspired by Asia’s leading bartenders in Hong Kong, including Jay Khan (COA), Devender Sehgal (8 1/2 Otto e Mezzo BOMBANA), Agung Prabowo (The Old Man), Beckaly Franks (The Pontiac), Suraj Gurung (Stockton) and Antonio Lai (Quinary).
1. Caffeinated Rosita inspired by Jay Khan, COA
A riff on the classic La Rosita cocktail, a tequila-based cousin of the negroni. Relax and let the coffee and agave take you on a bittersweet journey to Mexico.
2. Boulevardier inspired by Devender Sehgal, 8 1/2 Otto e Mezzo BOMBANA
A drink native to America, twisted with coconut oil. An essential ingredient of the Asian culture, it softens the drink without interfering with the flavour profile, gifting a beautiful silkiness to that cultural union.
4. Remember Mary inspired by Beckaly Franks, The Pontiac
A deliciously harmonious blend of refreshing citrus and bitterness. Taking it’s fuchsia color and light floral notes from our rich hibiscus syrup, this cocktail is created to please and entertain. Perfect for aperitivo or just on any given afternoon.
A tropical drink that plays on the flavour profile of Kaffir lime on the nose with a fresh young coconut body and long lingering finish of pandan leaf. A drink dedicated to the rich culture of Indonesia.
6. Skyy’s The Limit inspired by Antonio Lai, Quinary
The rich body of the orange liqueur provides a complex undertone that ties all the lighter elements together for a complex, refreshing experience with just a subtle hint of cucumber to round things up.
Laiba is a beverage solution; cocktails that can be served quickly and easily by anyone, yet have the quality and consistency of a professional mixologist. In 3 simple steps, you can enjoy a perfectly handcrafted cocktail whenever and wherever you want.
Hong Kong Island: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Tue/Thur/Fri/Sat)
Kowloon: $800 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan): $1,000 or above (Delivery schedule: Mon/Wed)
Additional delivery fee for purchase value under the above:
$150 Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
$250 New Territories (Includes Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Ma Wan)
*Order cut-off at 4pm (Monday-Friday; except public holidays) for next delivery schedule.
1. Upon confirmation of your order, our Customer Service will contact you within one business day to confirm the delivery day and time.
(Business days are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm; except Public Holiday).
2. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and METAGROUP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
3. Although minor, there is a chance that your purchased products run out of stock before being delivered to you. In this case, METAGROUP will refund the corresponding amount immediately.
4. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & Tung Chung).
5. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
6. If no elevator service is available for premises, delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$100 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
7. Please note that all goods will be delivered as agreed scheduled and to the best of our ability.
8. Second delivery fee HK$150 (HK$ 450 for Discovery Bay & Lantau) if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery date & time.
9. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
10. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
11. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, METAGROUP shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of METAGROUP.